Composite Repair Products
Resimac composite repair systems can be used for a wide range of industrial repairs such as pipe encapsulation, seal leaking tank seams and pipe flanges. The products can be applied to steel, concrete, fiberglass (GRP), or plastic surfaces and are tolerant of less than ideal surface preparation. Our range of composite repair materials can be used for emergency repairs to leaking pipes or part of planned maintenance regimes to give long term asset protection.
- Emergency pipe repairs 0.5" to 16"
- Long term pipe encapsulation and repair 1" to 36"
- Restore pipe wall thickness and asset integrity
- High chemical and temperature resistance
- Solvent free systems eradicating the need for hot works