301 Epoxy Resin & Hardener
This product can be applied to manually prepared surfaces to create a Fiberglass (GRP) layer around the entire circumference of leaking pipe surfaces. By incorporating layers of high strength woven glass fibre the pipe repair system is proven to give 10 years + protection to damaged, leaking or porous pipe surfaces.
Typically the composite wrap system can be applied to pipe diameters ranging from 1"-50" and once cured can resist 302℉/ 150℃ temperatures and pressures of 300psi.
- Solvent Free Epoxy Technology
- 2 Component Gel
- Surface Tolerant
- Ideal for Large Diameter Pipes
- 302℉/ 150℃ Temperature Resistance
- Up To 300psi Pressure Resistance
- High Mechanical Adhesion
- Porous and leaking pipe surfaces
- Encapsulating long lengths of large diameter pipework
- Sealing leaking tank seams
- Sealing leaking flange fittings