Liquid Insulation Composites
Liquid insulation coatings from Resimac are designed to reduce heat transfer and heat loss while reducing the risk of burns through personal contact. The composite coatings also provide long-term corrosion protection and reduce the potential for condensation on cold surfaces. Our liquid insulation products are a combination of innovative fillers bound in 100% solids epoxy resin, making them a reliable and durable solution for your insulation needs.
Liquid Insulation Composites Coatings from Resimac are:
- Based on a combination of innovative fillers bound in a 100% solids epoxy resin
- Designed to reduce heat transfer and heat loss
- Reduces the risk of burns through personal contact
- Provides long-term corrosion protection
- Reduces the potential for condensation on cold surfaces.
Liquid coatings for insulating pipes, tanks, heat exchangers, and all types of industrial machinery. Call Resimac Americas to see what solution we have for your particular insulation needs.
- Process vessels
- Cold water lines
- External tank surfaces
- Pipe work
- Heat exchangers